Johnson & Johnson, LLC
121614, Moscow, Krylatskaya str., 17, bld. 2
Tel.: +7 495 580 77 77
Fax: +7 495 580 78 78
ETHICON, part of the Johnson & Johnson, is more than 80 years of a world history of surgeon confidence and a continuous desire to improve surgical treatment improving the quality of life of patients.
The company's product portfolio includes:
• Modern suture materials (more than 1000 thread codes for any area of surgical intervention);
• High-tech hemostatic agents;
• Electrosurgical instruments, including an ultrasonic scalpel «Harmonic» and bipolar instruments «EnSeal»;
• Modern stapling and cutting devices for open and laparoscopic surgery;
• Instruments for ligation of blood vessels;
• High-tech solutions for hernia repair surgery;
• Skin adhesives and drains;
• Tools for endoscopic access.
Ethicon products and technologies are widely used in the fields of medicine such as oncology, thoracic surgery, heart surgery, neurosurgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, coloproctology, urology, gynecology, and others.